Saturday, April 28, 2012

Log-04/27/2012

In the class time, I presented my project to class. Even though I had to look at my note card a lot, I think it went well. Classmates seemed like they were interested in my project. Outside of class, I watched another movie, the Usual Suspects. It was a awwesomeeeeeeee. I want people to recommend good movies to me. I learned that I need to follow schedule I've planned because it is going off little bit.

3 comments:

  1. Yeong Jin, I think you should create 2 separate blogs. One blog should be JUST your log (and you must update daily, not all at once!) and the other blog should be your movie review blog. That way, you can hopefully have your movie review blog be a successful public site where people come to get your take on movies. You can do this fairly easily, just start a new one and make it speicifically for your REVIEWS then copy and paste the reviews you have already done into new posts. Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, here are some of my favorite movies that you could review:

    Braveheart
    Good Will Hunting
    The Life of David Gale
    Anchorman
    The Score

    ReplyDelete